Wednesday, October 24, 2012

WHEN I'M AN OLD LADY - by Joanne Baxter





gifs vieilles dames- humour(images du net)







When I'm an old lady, I'll live with my kids,

and make them so happy, just as they did.

I want to pay back all the joy they've provided,

returning each deed. Oh, they'll be so excited.











I'll write on the wall with reds, whites and blues,
and bounce on the furniture wearing my shoes.
I'll drink from the carton and then leave it out.
I'll stuff all the toilets, and oh, how they'll shout.




gifs vieilles dames- humour(images du net)






When they're on the phone and just out of reach,
I'll get into things like sugar and bleach,
Oh, they'll snap their fingers and then shake their head,
and when that is done I'll hide under the bed.



image trouver sur le net




When they cook dinner and call me to meals,
I'll not eat my green beans or salads congealed.
I'll gag on my okra, spill milk on the table
and when they get angry, run fast as I'm able.




GIF FETE GRAND MERE







I'll sit close to the TV, thru the channels I'll click,
I'll cross both my eyes to see if they stick.
I'll take off my socks and throw one away,
And play in the mud until the end of the day.



gifs vieilles dames- humour(images du net)






And later in bed, I'll lay back and sigh,
and thank God in prayer and then close my eyes
and my kids will look down with a smile slowly creeping,
and say with a groan. "She's so sweet when she's sleeping."





oldlady-title2.gif (18624 bytes)



gifs vieilles dames- humour(images du net)