Friday, February 24, 2012

LETTERS TO GOD WRITTEN BY CHILDREN








Kids truly say the most endearing things. Here are some actual letters from children addressed to God.





1) Dear God,

    Please put another holiday between Christmas and Easter. There is nothing good in there now. (Ginny -age 7)

TUBE ENFANTS





2) Dear God

    You don't have to worry about me. I always look both ways. (Dean - age6)

TUBE ENFANTS





3) Dear God

    Instead of letting people die and having to make new ones why don't you just keep the ones you got now ? (Jane - age 8)

TUBE ENFANTS





4) Dear God

    I am American. What are you ?  (Robert - age 6)


TUBE ENFANTS

5) Dear God

    If you watch in Church on Sunday I will show you my new shoes. (Elisa - age 7)


TUBE LISI MARTIN





6) Dear God

    If you give me a genie lamp like Alladin I will give you anything you want except my money or my chess set. (Raphael - age 8)


TUBE LISI MARTIN



7) Dear God

   Did you mean for giraffe to look like that or was it an accident (Norma - age 5)


TUBE ENFANTS
8) Dear God

    If you let the dinosaurs not extinct we would not have a country. You did the right thing. (Jonathan - age 6)


TUBE ENFANTS




9) Dear God

   I bet it is very hard for you to love all of everybody in the world. There are  only 4 people in our family and I can never do it. (Stevie - age 7)









10) Dear God,

      I went to this wedding and they kissed right in church. Is that OK ? (Amanda - age 5)


TUBE ENFANTS




11) Dear God

      We read in School the Thomas Edison made light, but in Sunday School they said you did it. So I bet he stole your idea. Sincerely Donna (age 8)

tubes enfants




12) Dear God

      Maybe Cain and Abel would not kill each other so much if they had their own rooms. It works with my brother. (Larry - age 7)


TUBE ENFANT



13) Dear God

      Please send Dennis Clark to a different camp this year.(Peter -age 6)





14) Dar God

      I think about you sometimes even when I'm not praying. (Diana- age 7)


TUBE LISI MARTIN




15) Dear God

      I keep waiting for Spring but it never come yet. Don't forget please.
      (Mark - age7)


TUBE LISI MARTIN





16) Dear God

      If we come back as something please don't let me be Jennifer Horton because I hate her. (Denise - age 8)


tubes enfants




17) Dear God

      Thank you for the baby brother but what I prayed for was a puppy. (Joyce - age 6)


TUBE ENFANTS





18) Dear God

      Why do we talk to You if You don't talk back to us ? (Andrew - age 8)



TUBE ENFANTS



19)  Dear God

       What does it mean You are Jealous God ? I thought You had everything. (Jane - age 7).






20) Dear God

      Who draws the lines around the countries ?  (David - age 8)


TUBE ENFANTS



21) Dear God


     Are you really invisible or is that just a trick ? (Lucy - age 6)


tubes enfants



22) Dear God

      Please send me a pony. I never asked for anything before, you can look it up. (Louise - age 5)

tubes enfants



23 Dear God

     Did you really mean "do unto others as they do unto you" ? Because if you did,  then I'm going to fix my brother ! (Darla - age 7)








24) Dear God

      In school they told us what You do. Who does it when you are in vacation ? ( Charles - age 6)


Tube Bébé,Enfants





25) Dear God

      It rained for our whole vacation and is my father mad ! He said some things about You that people are not supposed to say, but I hope You will not hurt him anyway. Your friend (But I am not going to tell you who I am ).


hebergeur d'image