Saturday, July 23, 2011

Whenever I feel like exercise, I lie down until the feeling passes. ~Robert M. Hutchins



http://www.graphicsgrotto.com/animatedgifs/bettyboop/images/agbettyboop7.gif


I have to exercise in the morning before my brain figures out what I'm doing.  ~Marsha Doble








Those who think they have not time for bodily exercise will sooner or later have to find time for illness.  ~Edward Stanley











If it weren't for the fact that the TV set and the refrigerator are so far apart, some of us wouldn't get any exercise at all.  ~Joey Adams













People say that losing weight is no walk in the park.  When I hear that I think, yeah, that's the problem.  ~Chris Adams












If your dog is fat, you're not getting enough exercise.  ~Author Unknown









There are really only two requirements when it comes to exercise.  One is that you do it.  The other is that you continue to do it.  ~The New Glucose Revolution for Diabetes by Jennie Brand-Miller,