Thursday, June 23, 2011

Walk With Me - by Munda

Femme - Pense à son amour


Walk with me, the path of life,
to explore every bend of the road
Enjoy with me the beauty of life,
along its wonderful way






Find comfort with me, in each other's arms,

when grief crosses our path
Find strength with me, in each other's strength,
when despair lies in wait


tubes couples


Laugh with me, a single true laugh,

to enlighten another's distress
Cry with me, a single true tear,
to understand true happiness


http://fisnyak.ru/_nw/21/11328795.gif



Cherish with me, the wonders of life,

as they need to be preserved
Rejoice with me, in the mysteries,
of what is yet to be






Find peace with me, in each other's souls,
when the world has gone insane
Find love with me, in each other's hearts,
until this life has been fulfilled


 (600x377, 73Kb)



And when the path comes to an end
I hope we can say from within
We've known the beauty of true love,
our love came from within




http://www.01internet.fr/gifs/coeur/gifs9.gif