Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A CARING FRIEND - by Bernice Ward


tube



Many gifts in life to cherish
but some worth more than gold
A caring friend has so much value
That cannot be bought or sold.

tubes anges

 

A friend is wise and beautiful
stands by through thick and thin
with an encouraging word to help you
I give God thanks for loving friends.

tubes anges

What a wonderful friend, I find in you
An earthly treasure, so kind and true
You are always there if I'm in need
I thank God for a friend like you.

tubes anges



For the "I care so much about you"
And the, "I'll be there till the end"
I am so glad God blessed my life,
with so many special friends.

tubes anges


I thank God for your caring ways
For all the nice things you do,
And when I pause to kneel in prayer,
I talk to my God for all of you!

tubes anges

I thank God for bringing you into my life !


             tubes anges